ready for tasks?
Chad Z. Hower aka Kudzu
2012-06-04 13:53:01 UTC
Ok who is ready for tasks to do??? :)
FrewCen
2012-06-04 16:06:23 UTC
Whitch tasks?
Chad Z. Hower aka Kudzu
2012-06-04 21:53:19 UTC
Post by FrewCen
Whitch tasks?
Change bat file to a C# appVSIX - Shutdown VMWare etc (other
user)Convert current DB from FB to SQL CompactInstaller as part of bat:
how do we get it to stop asking UAC every time?Dynamic load/unload
IL2CPU and other parts so we dont need to exit and run install.bat every
time for changes
Matthijs ter Woord
time for changes
Matthijs ter Woord
2012-06-05 13:38:40 UTC
Anyone? :)

We're aware that current progress on the project is low, but we're low on
resources: if you have any time to spare, join this discussion and try to
get this project rocking again..
If we could get us going again, 10 people spending like half an hour per
week, we could already do quite a number of things..

time for changes
Chad Z. Hower aka Kudzu
2012-06-05 13:42:20 UTC
Post by Matthijs ter Woord
- VSIX - Shutdown VMWare etc (other user)
Id love if someone could do this.. and its not difficult....

Or I can do it and you guys can work on ASM stepping. :)
Matthijs ter Woord
2012-06-05 13:42:07 UTC
Most of the tasks mentioned before are easy to do. It's not that the
one-line-description is all we're going to support you: if you're
interested in helping out, but are unsure what to do, just let us know and
we'll get you started..
Matthijs ter Woord
2012-06-05 13:59:41 UTC
see separate thread, coming in couple of minutes..
Hi,
Could you give me a chance and possible I could took "Change bat file to
a C# app" task.
Andrey Kudyumov
**
Andrey Kurdumov